|1.3.1 (RELEASE) 13 Feb. 2001|
- Added new Introduction to EmbperlObject written by
Neil Gunton. See perldoc IntroEmbperlObject
- Added new Tips and Tricks pod written by
Neil Gunton. See perldoc TipsAndTricks. Anybody is invited
to send me their own Tips and Tricks!
- Added object and isa parameters to Execute, which allows to get an
object reference for a certain file and set the Perl inherence
hierachive. Ideas from Neil Gunton and Angus Lees.
- Corrected a problem that leads to very strange errors when an
Embperl sub is called from an in memory source (that is passed
via the Execute input parameter). Spotted by Neil Gunton.
- Make EmbperlObject work better with relative paths and drive letters
on Windows. Based on a patch from Freddy Vulto.
- Fixed a problem with the cache key, which could cause that the same
file is compiled within different packages.
- Fixed a problem that Embperl are in a wired state after an file upload
has been interrupted. Spotted by Dirk Lutzebaeck.
- Fixed a problem set @ISA is not correctly setup in case a file is
compiled in the same package as the base file of EmbperlObject.
Spotted by Neil Gunton.
- Fixed problem with including ../foo.html in EmbperlObject. Spotted
by Neil Gunton.
- Added warning if @ISA is not correctly setup/corrupted.
- Fixed a SIGSEGV that occurs when an reference to undef is returned
from a [+ +] inside a URL.
- Added warning to Makefile.PL, if File::Spec 0.82 isn't installed, which is
required by EmbperlObject.
- Fixed "use of undefined value" warning in make test