- Adapt include pass to compile with apache_1.3b5
- Applied patch from Dan Walters to make Embperl compile with
apache_1.3b3 and mod_perl on Win 32
- Changed the order of included c headers and undef some macros
inbetween (copied from mod_perl.c) to compile with Apache on Win 32
- Embperl works with apache_1.3b5 on Win NT ('make test' does not yet)
(You need the Apache source and must compile Perl with the vc++)
- Added the 'param' parameter to the 'Execute' function to pass parameters
from and to the Embperl document.
- Added the 'fdat' and 'ffld' parameter to the 'Execute' function to
setup %fdat and @ffld
- Fixed a problem which displayed tables a second time after the end of
the document, if dbgEarly HttpHeaders was on, thanks to Ask Bjorn Hansen
for spotting this.
- Fixed the return values of CheckFile, which was not correct after a change
from 0.24 to 0.25. Thanks to Todd Eigenschrink for spotting this.
- Fixed an error which was causing Embperl to crash on an HTML input tag without
the 'type' parameter. Thanks to Todd Eigenschrink for the hint.
- Fixed a problem that caused Embperl to not recognize errors correctly
when reading the sourcefile