|1.3b7 (BETA) 15. Nov 2000|
- Fixed problem that the call to close triggers error in Session.pm when using
Store::File. Spotted by Alvar Freude.
- Fixed problem that GetSession doesn't return a value for new session.
Spotted by Angus Lees.
- Added new function SetSessionCookie, which can be used to set the session cookie
header in case you use Embperl session management, but don't use a
Embperl page in that request. Suggested by Alex Schmelkin.
- Fixed problem that DeleteSession does not work outside the base template, when
used with EmbperlObject. Spotted by Angus Lees.
- Fixed problem when use multiple nested ../foo.htm inside EmbperlObject.
Spotted by Neil Gunton.
- Included patch from Angus Lees to ease building on debian.
- make test now works again with BEN-SSL httpsd. With help from Neil Gunton.
- Included grammaticaly updated Embperl.pod. Many thanks to Ilia Lobsanov
for doing the proof reading.
- removed dbgDisableCache to avoid problems with this "feature" that isn't working
anymore for a long time.
- Added validaten for session cookie. If Apache::Session 1.53+ is installed
it uses the validate method from Apache::Session::Generate::xxx. If a invalid
session id is found a new one is generated. Spotted by Angus Lees.
- If a not existing session id is received, Embperl generates now a new one.
- Enhancements of Cookie resending logic. To make sure cookies are send when
neccessary, but not more often. (Handles now write to session data, after
a delete in the same request correctly).
- Added more tests for Sessionhandling.
- Fixed a bug that Content-Lenght was 2 to much, when escmode was set to zero.
Spotted by Michael Smith.
- Added patches from Randy Korbes for ActiveState Support. Most tests with
Embperl under mod_perl nows passes. The few remaining ones that doesn't pass
seems to be due to problems of mod_perl's enironment handling.
- Droped support for Apache::Session 0.17. Embperl now support only
Apache::Session 1.00 and higher.
- Added new option: optDisableSelectScan, to allow processing of SELECT tags,
while processing of TABLE tags is disabled. Suggested by Robert.
- Carridge Returns are only removed for Perl 5.004. This makes using of
HERE documents possible on Perl 5.005+, even if the documents has CRLF